Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally Success! ..... with Candida Cleansing ... finally found a cure!

                                            Yes, these are my lips (no restylane required! : ) )



Candida Cleansing ... what's that you ask? ... Candida is a yeast bacteria found in the gut of healthy individuals. It is wonderful when it does it's job and stays in the gut but because of all the processed foods and sweets we eat it multiplies and grows out into the rest of the body. When this overgrowth happens it becomes systematic creating all kinds of health issues and conditions. Symptoms may include rash, sore throat, skin blemishes, cough, fever, chronic sinus infections, irritability, mood swings, problems with quick memory recall or concentration, fatigue, dandruff anemia, headaches, dizziness, problems with PMS, allergies, eczema, depression, anxiety, restless nights, gluten intolerance, night sweats, white coated tongue, dry flaky skin, recurrent/chronic yeast infections, feeling in a fog, muscle twitching, toe or foot fungus, acne, unrefreshing sleep, acid reflux, not being able to gain weight, not being able to lose weight and many more.

Candida Cleansing is cleansing that helps these bacterias go back into the gut and become balanced again. About 4 years ago I learned about Candida after doing a cleanse much like the Master Cleanse. My body was cleansed of a lot of toxins and I felt great for awhile but then I started to get rashes. I thought it rather strange as I felt I had healed a great deal from La'au Lapa'au cleanse. I had done a liver cleanse and then an intestinal cleanse so I knew that the rash was not from the liver as I had cleansed my intestines after the liver. This was quite puzzling so my research began and I finally felt the cause had to be Candida. So for about 4 years I had been trying different cleansing and had not found one that worked effectively until recently. doTERRA's Candida Cleanse has finally made progress with these bacterias and after my first round of cleansing I am happy to share with you that all of my rashes have disappeared and the bacterias are beginning to go back in balance. Most probably I will have to do a few rounds to achieve total balance but seriously excited to finally find a cure. My friend who did this cleanse said that her Candida was back in balance after a month and that she stayed on the Candida diet for about 2 months.


Will there be side effects from this cleanse? Yes, usually there is a herxhiemer reaction or healing crisis where for a short period of time there will be side effects such as nausea or flu like symptoms, rash or inflammation. I wish I could say that I didn't have to go through a healing crisis but I did and it was the worst so far. My lips had begun to chap and then over the course of a few days had become crusty and little swollen. The corners had cracked and become crusty too. Then one night they suddenly started swelling up rather quickly over the course of a few hours. Both my friend and I were very concerned so we made a trip to the health food store where we purchased several items we thought might bring down the inflammation. I had been icing my lips but to no avail as they continued to swell. I had been researching quite a bit on the internet and discovered that there have been quite a few people who have this condition on a regular basis. It is called cheilitis glandularis and it comes and goes. Luckily for me it was just part of the healing crisis. Finally I prayed for an answer and realized I had not been drinking the lemon/peppermint essential oils water. As I drank the water the swelling in my lips came down rather rapidly and within about 2 hours was completely gone. I was totally amazed with the power of the essential oils to combat the inflammation and bring it down immediately. If you do the Candida Cleanse, please remember to drink your lemon peppermint water!

What products are part of the Candida Cleanse? ... The most important is doTERRA's GX Assist which is a combination of essential oils that eliminate the bacteria from the system. It is really important to also get doTERRA's Peppermint Essential Oil and Lemon Essential Oil. Also important to the cleanse is doTERRA's Life Long Vitality Pack, which helps ensure that you get the proper nutrition during the cleanse. You will also want to get doTERRA's Zendocrine which cleanses the liver. The cleanse starts by taking the GX Assist, 3 times per day for 10 days while drinking water with a few drops of the 2 aforementioned essential oils all day long, taking the Life Long Vitality pack and Zendocrine as instructed. After these 10 days are up, doTERRA's PB Assist (probiotics) is taken 3 times per day for 5 days and then 1 time per day for 10 days, along with the Life Long Vitality pack, Zendocrine and the essential oils in water. After these 10 days you can start the Candida Cleanse all over again. Many people may not even have a healing crisis with the cleanse but usually when the overgrowth is large there will be some kind of reaction. I will start my next round of the Candida Cleanse in 7 days and I am really looking forward to the changes that will come with the next round. Wish me luck!



Visit store here

It is very important to change diet during the Candida Cleanse. Candida feed on processed foods, anything sweet like sugar including fruit sugar or sugar substitutes, and corn syrup which is often found in the ingredients list from just about everything in a box, can or carton at the grocery store and also found in sauces that go on meats or even egg rolls/spring rolls. Candida feeds on alcohol, yeast in bread and anything acidic so it is very important to have a very alkaline diet during the cleanse or it will not work.

These are many of the main foods you will want to avoid: Fruit juice of any kind, ketchup, mayo, butter, apple, apricot, banana, blackberry, blueberry, cranberry, grapes, guava, mango, mangosteen, orange, peach, papaya, strawberry, pineapple, cheese of any kind including vegan, brown rice, rye bread, wheat/wheat bread, whole meal bread, wild rice, whole meal pasta, alcohol, coffee, black tea, cocoa, honey, jam, jelly, mustard, miso, rice syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, yeast, dried fruit, beef, chicken, eggs, farmed fish, pork, shell fish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, syrup and mushrooms.

Visit store here


Alkaline Diet Program Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment